Responsible for day to day work coordination, data base & program design, coding and interoperability with operations. Other tasks as directed.
· Responsible for the maintenance of programs and data integrity
· Work with IS team to identify and prioritize systems improvement opportunities
· Design, code, and test system enhancements identified and approved by supervisor
· Coordinate user testing, develop system documentation, mentor IS group
· Educate users regarding optimal utilization of systems
· Troubleshoot system problems and make corrective actions as necessary
· Develop and adhere to programming standards for design, code, operability & documentation.
· Provide support for questions regarding all software applications
· Assure proper integration between programs and systems
· Keep current with companys required certifications and safety policy
· Provide leadership for IS group.
· Respond efficiently & professionally to all internal and external customer inquiries
Minimum Education: Bachelors degree in computer science related degree from a 4 year college or university.
Minimum Experience: At least five years of similar experience
Other Skills/Knowledge/Experience: Linux, Apache, MySql, PHP, C++, VB.net or equivalent
· Intermediate Microsoft Word skills as evidenced by the ability to perform all of the basic functions as well as create moderately complex documents containing tables and graphs, and ability to mail merge documents, apply page setup functions (margins, page numbers, footers, headers), create an index and/or table of contents, use search & replace, print labels and envelopes.
· Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills as evidenced by the ability to perform all of the basic functions as well as the ability to use workbooks, link data, create and edit charts, change page orientation, add headers and footers, filter and sort lists, format data, insert rows, enter and sort data and produce graphs and charts.
· Intermediate Microsoft Powerpoint skills as evidenced by the ability to apply all of the basic skills as well as use and print notes, changing color schemes, changing fonts, bullets, slide backgrounds; adding a table, changing a slide layout, adding a chart, creating organizational charts, and search & replace.
Physical Activity Requirements
Work Environment: Office environment where the noise level is generally quiet to moderately noisy
Work Position: Primarily sitting
Body Movements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
Weight Requirements: Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs
Sensory Requirements: Vision, speech, hearing, smell and touch are routinely used in day to day functions
IEC Electronics Corp. (IEC) is an independent electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider of complex printed circuit board assemblies...