Position requires extensive experience using AutoCAD/Microstation to design/develop electrical/control installation details.
· Candidate will be proficient at producing electrical and controls drawings with minimal direction.
· Must be proficient at doing electrical and controls material takes-offs from drawings, checking electrical/controls drawings, reviewing vendor data and correlating the information with Project drawings.
· Must have effective communication skills and interact with multi-discipline and field construction team members.
· Will include site visits to client facilities for field investigation and startup work.
Training and Experience
- At least 7 years of electrical/controls design experience preparation of electrical/controls drawings including:
- Location drawings, motor control schematics, single line diagrams of medium and low voltage distribution systems, conduit routing, Lighting and control panels.
- Experience from chemical processing industry is preferred
Other Essential Functions
· Travel outside US is required
Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Last Updated By
No results found.
Jacobs, with annual revenues of nearly $13 billion, is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and...