• Work experience in a custodial environment preferred
• Ability to read and follow written instructions on labels to ensure safety
• Ability to operate custodial equipment such as scrubbers, buffers, etc.
• Ability to focus on details
PRIDE Industries is a fast paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently seeking a Custodian/Janitor to join our outstanding custodial team.
This position performs general cleaning and custodial services of conference rooms, offices cafeterias, restrooms and/or other common areas as assigned. This includes use of proper materials and methods to assure facilities are clean and free of safety hazards. A background and knowledge of custodial practices, equipment, supplies and procedures are required.
Duties for this position include but may not be limited to the following:
• Perform sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, trash removal, arrange furniture and clean window blinds
• Clean restrooms and other common areas using various chemicals
• Clean and maintain custodial equipment to ensure proper operation
• Work to organization quality and safety policies, procedures and standards
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
Good communication skills with the ability to follow directions and work independently and in a team environment are a must. The qualified candidates will be able to complete tasks in a timely manner and have the flexibility to adapt to changing work priorities.
PRIDE Industries provides outstanding benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, vacation and sick pay as well as a competitive salary. If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply on-line at www.prideindustries.com. PRIDE Industries is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action, work-force diversity and a drug-free working environment. View our website to learn more!
PRIDE Industries, one of the nation's largest employers of people with disabilities, provides a selection of outsourcing solutions to meet...