Advance your future.
If you want to grow personally and professionally, we invite you to explore Rockwell Collins.
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the design, production and support of innovative solutions for our customers in aerospace and defense. Our expertise in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, information management, and simulation and training is strengthened by our global service and support network that spans 27 countries. Working together, our global team of 20,000 employees shares a vision to create the most trusted source of communication and aviation electronics solutions, applying both insight and foresight to help our customers succeed.
This position will encompass a wide range of application security skills. The ideal candidate will be involved primarily in management of our Web Application firewall and XML web gateway. In addition this candidate may be asked to become involved in the Security Software Development Life Cycle and be able to provide risk assessments as well as verifications of security threats. There may also be opportunities to participate in penetration testing.
Listed in order of importance
- Management of Imperva Web Application Firewall
- Management of XML Web Gateway
- Security Software Code Reviews
- Security Design Reviews
- Software Security Audits
- Penetration testing of Applications
- Penetration testing of Commercial products
- Assist in Incident Response
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- At least 1 year in administration of web application firewall (Imperva preferred)
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Information Systems security
- Bachelor's Degree
Skills:Knowledge in any of the following:
- Experience discovering, exploiting, and providing steps for remediation of vulnerabilities within an application.
- Cisco ACE XML Gateway
Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline, and eight years of related experience, or, in the absence of a bachelor's degree, fourteen years
- Web Application Firewalls (Imperva preferred)
- Security Software Development Life Cycle
- At least one scripting language (perl or python preferred)
- Web Application Scanners (HP Web Inspect, Fortify, AppScan, or similar)
- Web Application Proxies (Burp, Web Scarab, Paros)
- Vulnerability Scanner (Nessus, Nexpose, Saint, etc)
- Metasploit framework
- Fuzzing tools (Scapy, Spike, Sulley, Peachfuzz)
- Understand common software vulnerabilities (buffer overflows, sql injection, cross site scripting)
of related experience.
US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (Green Card) is required.
Open to telecommuting
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse global culture that values teamwork, integrity,
innovation, leadership, and an unwavering commitment to our customers.
Rockwell Collins - 16 months ago
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the design, production and support of innovative solutions for our customers in aerospace and defense. Our...