Android Applications Developer
Job Description: Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products. May work directly with companies that develop applications software, focuses on enabling and optimization of 3rd-party software applications. Code may be used in a wide variety of commercial or end-user applications. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
Android Application Developer - Description
Join our Advanced Solutions team in developing amazing user experiences for devices built with the latest Intel platforms. We are looking for experienced Android applications developers. You will need experience in developing visually stunning applications and associated system services on Android operating system. Working knowledge of Android internals, media frameworks, & application frameworks is a must. The ideal candidate would have written Android applications for the consumer or enterprise market before. If this describes you, come join us and put your Android application development skills to work, making Intel win in the marketplace.
A quick learner, self-motivated to work independently on designing new software
Excellent problem solving skills & system debug skills
Excellent interpersonal relations and teamwork skills
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- BS in CS with 5+ years experience or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience at the native, and application framework layers within Android.
- 5+ years of experience with any Smartphone application development
- 5+ years of experience with Java, C and/or C++
- 2+ years of experience with Android OS internals, including Android media frameworks.
- 5+ years of design, development and debug experience
MS in CS with 5+ years experience or equivalent experience
- Experience working with media formats & frameworks
- Experience having developed an Android Application and published it in the App Store
- Experience translating UX designs into implementations
- Agile programming experience
- Familiarity with Intel Architecture
Jan 30, 2013
Jan 31, 2014
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 10 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
At Intel, we see more inside the every day. We see potential, opportunity...