Manages a specific operations segment or a small operations unit of the company's operations activities . May report to a group operations manager or a Sr. Operations Manager. Involved in a variety of projects.
Responsible for expense management, enterprise management, and building business/client relationships. Oversees daily activities ensuring adherence to deadlines and quality standards and adherence to procedures and regulatory requirements (e.g. client inquiries, transaction research).
Develops and implements new processes/procedures to improve operating efficiency and to ensure timeliness and accuracy of workflow. Decisions impact multiple product lines, customers, and associates. Modifies existing procedures and analyzes and resolves non-routine and/or moderately complex operational problems often requiring research and involvement from other business functional experts.
Requires thorough operations knowledge of specific products/ services line managed, usually gained through operations experience. Forecast / manage staffing levels and capacities. Responsible for performance management.
Operations Manager position responsible for the overall execution and management of the Unclaimed Property and Regulation D Process for BANA ensuring compliance with various state regulations and deadlines. Manages relationships with the various source units, business partners and executives. Manages a team of 14 employees and partners with Global leaders to coordinate completion of assigned functions.
- Position requires a level of training comparable to Bachelors degree.
- 3 - 5 years of bank operations experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Strong human relations skills to facilitate coaching, training, and counseling of associates.
- Excellent customer service skills along with strong oral and written communication skills.
- PC skills, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Advanced analytical, organizational, and planning skills, as well as being deadline-oriented.
Manages resources effectively
- Coaches, motivates, and develops associates
- Provides stretch goals for all associates and holds each accountable
- Successfully meets all PDP goals
- Provides on-going leadership to team
- Removes obstacles that impact team’s progress
- Promotes teamwork and the Bank of America Spirit
- Builds relationships with business partners
- Champions change
Bank of America - 13 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries thr...