Line of Business: Call Center Group
Job Category: Administrative Support Workers
1. Associate's degree in a related field or equivalent education and related
2. Two to three years of client service experience
3. Good analytical skills
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Excellent problem-solving skills and listening skills
6. Excellent customer service skills
7. Excellent computer navigation and keyboarding skills, including ability to
navigate between multiple systems
8. Demonstrated time management skills
9. Ability to work with confidential information in a professional manner
10. Ability to work with minimal supervision
11. Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule/overtime as needed
12. Ability to travel as needed, occasionally overnight
1. Deliver world standard client service by answering telephone inquiries
timely, accurately, professionally, and courteously. Maintain the required
performance standards in quality, occupancy, attendance, promptness, identifying
client needs, and selling and referring products and services.
2. Handle escalated calls from Customer Service Representatives.
3. Assist with scheduling and coordinating team activities.
4. Provide input into performance appraisal process and hiring decisions.
5. Assume non-supervisory responsibilities of a Team Leader, which include:
exception reporting, updating manuals, assisting associates with telephone
inquiries, and assisting with other types of escalations specific to the
6. Provide direction and assistance to Customer Service Representatives.
7. Enhance personal and professional growth through participation in required
and voluntary training and education.
8. Participate in special promotions and projects as directed by Customer
BB&T Human Systems - 18 months ago
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...