• Be responsible for learning all business systems of the company
• Become familiar with product lines
• Expediting FCS Orders
• Handling customer documentation requirements
• Ordering meals, setup and cleanup for Lunch meetings.
• Backup for other support personnel
The ideal candidate:
• Will possess at a minimum, associates degree or equivalent
• Will possess at least 2 years of customer support experience and
understand office workflow
• Must have good communication and phone skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be a team player able to work closely with other support
• Must know Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must have good typing skills
We provide our team with everything needed for success, including
world-class products, excellent initial and ongoing training and sales
tools. We reward hard work and success with a competitive base salary
and competitive benefits package, and a retirement savings program,
which includes 401(K) with company match and profit sharing.
Please forward your resume to Amanda
Amanda.Scott@eci.us or apply
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Equipment & Controls Inc. - 13 months ago