Job Responsibilities: |
- Under the direct supervision of the Strategic Planning Director, the Strategic, Business, and Community Planning Manager has significant responsibilities in managing the development of strategic decisions, including:
- The compilation, analysis and presentation of market and competitive information
- Leading the development and evaluation of the Hospital’s strategic and business development plans which includes:
- Complex financial analysis
- Creating forecasting and volume modeling tools
- Leadership of strategic initiative projects
- Managing the Community Benefit and Community Health Needs Assessment process
- Master's Degree
- A Bachelor's Degree as well as 7 years prior experience in the same job could be accepted in lieu of a Master's degree
- 5 years experience
- Project Management Professional license/certification preferred
- 40 wpm
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Familiar with planning tools like Market Planner Plus, HIDI data, PHIS, MapInfo, etc .
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics is recognized as one of the top children's hospital in the country. It includes a state-of-the-art,...