Associate, Client Services Manager, Monroe or Lackawanna County, PA
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We are BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading home health care company, and want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Through hands-on experience, Associates at BAYADA learn to lead field staff in providing quality home care in order to become a Client Services Manager. Focused on documentation, tracking and coordination of your caseload, you’ll assist in growing your office’s profitability through long-term relationship building and follow-up with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations. You’ll also help maintain effective fiscal management by coordinating the billing and processing of services (entering OASIS documentation) and monitoring metrics (admissions, % Medicare, referrals rejected by reason, etc.) while partnering with the manager to supervise, support and maintain communicative relationships with field employees.
With more than 200 offices nationwide, the people of BAYADA grow together. From comprehensive in-house orientation and training to ongoing mentoring and precepting, you’ll feel the difference higher standards make. To learn more about this opportunity and to apply online, click "apply for this position online" below, or visit us at jobs.BAYADA.com , reference requisition 2013-4743.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree
- Previous knowledge of/experience with Medicare, OASIS, CHAP preferred
- At least 2 years professional post graduate work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated record of leadership and goal achievement
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong relationships
- Ability to "think outside of the box" with creative and resourceful problem solving
Bayada - 20 months ago
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...