Req ID: 61694BR
Business Title: Project Engineer
Business: Medical Products
Country: Puerto Rico
Location of Position: Guayama, PR
To develop the specifications necessary for the proper engineering and construction of new anesthetic projects and improvement of existing facilities. This position requires specialized experience and technical background due to the complexity on the assigned work.
The results expected from the functions of this position are the construction of safe, reliable and cost effective production facilities.
- Development of Site Improvements and Capital Projects from concept to
- Preparation, control and Management of projects budget.
- Execution of site capital projects on time and within approved budget.
- Control of department expenses at or below approved budget.
- Review and maintenance of site drawings and specifications. Maintain engineering documentation updated and in compliance with cGMP standards.
- Develop, review, revise and document relevant Technical Change Controls, Standard Operating Procedures, Process Control Descriptions, User Requirements, Functional Specifications, Failure Analysis, FMEAs and Qualifications documents.
- Accountable for Safety and health of employees and loss control within the assigned projects. No lost workday or serious/severe injuries. Control and protection of company assets.
- Technology Improvements and continuous improvement recommendations of site operations and facilities is expected.
- Coordinate approval of work permits for assigned works
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years in project engineering or construction and pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Power Distribution System work experience
- Incumbent must have a Puerto Rico Engineer license and be an active member of CIAPR.
Professional Engineer license
Doing Work that Matters:
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
Baxter - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...