I. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:|
The Data Collector will be responsible for collecting pricing information at the retail level. The Data Collector will be assigned stores in their general area to visit weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly meeting collection and transmission deadlines. Must be able to work a Sunday- Thursday schedule 16-20 hours per week.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Professionally represent client in demeanor and image at all times.
2. Use data collection device to record product unique codes, accurately enter unique price(s) and appropriate attributes based on individual client collection criteria.
3. Downloading of lists(s) required based on the type of data collection equipment and audit type.
4. Transmit data collected with accurate store time; drive time; and mileage daily.
5. If collecting data from a list that requires more than one day to complete, transmit items audited daily using the correct work date and store time.
6. Call IVR system or utilize Client Field Portal to verify successful transmission(s).
7. Call Client Service Manager (CSM)/Pricing Analyst (PA) immediately with error transmission information.
8. Ability to complete all work assigned via District Manager or CSM.
9. Notify District Manager immediately when a deadline will be missed.
10. Meet performance expectations of at least 95% for on-time completion, transmission and pricing accuracy as defined by the client.
11. Willing to assist on any check including but limited to: Undirected Category checks and full books, Directed Item Lists, Lapel Checks (Undirected and Directed), CPG and PSV checks.
12. Collection Rate Index must be at or above 80% at all times to stay in good standing.
III. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Must be willing to perform all assignments, including Lapel Checks (defined as “undercover” and working in stores discreetly).
2 Must be able to work a Sunday- Thursday schedule 16-20 hours per week.
3. Must have a valid driver’s license.
4. Must have reliable transportation.
5. Must have auto insurance.
6. Must have a land line phone to transmit required data.
7. Must have internet service.
8. Requires bending, kneeling, reaching, stretching and the ability to move heavy items to access UPC numbers while standing on your feet for long periods of time.
9 Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
10 Ability to tr avel between store locations and cover a minimum 60-mile radius as needed.
11 Ability to self-manage and work indepedently.
IV. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Multi-tasking/time management/organizational skills
2. Detailed oriented
3. Must be flexible and quick to adapt to changes
4. Excellent follow-up skills
5. Strong communication skills
6. Professional demeanor
7. Previous retail or grocery experience
8. Ability to travel overnight if required
9. 10-key experience
V. EXTENT OF PUBLIC CONTACT:
1. Daily personal contact with store personnel.
2. Via telephone or face-to-face, daily communication with District Manager and Richmond, Corporate staff.
VI. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
1. The job entails constant physical lifting, stretching and bending throughout the day with the use of the data collection equipment.
RetailData LLC - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
In 1988, Christine Cottrell left her position as Director of Pricing at Richfood Inc., now SuperValu, to start RetailData Services in her...