CFKC is currently seeking a Systems Administrator who is able to think fast utilizing resourcefulness to handle problems when they arise. This position is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values. This individual will also assist staff with technical issues, teaching, training, and furthering the organization into the healthcare digital era.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Provides Help Desk Administration to aid in an organized solving of user hardware and software issues.
- Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and providing expert support when necessary.
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Recommends systems by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
The ideal candidate for this role:
This position is a full time position, and it will be based in our downtown Orlando facility, which is our largest and most engaging unit. Please be aware that CFKC is not able to help with relocation assistance and that candidates must have the ability to interview onsite in Orlando. Candidates that welcome a fast-paced healthcare environment are encouraged to apply.
- Has experience in all phases of running an IT department, routine maintenance, installation and updates of servers, printers and PCs in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Holds at least a baccalaureate degree or equivalent experience; Four to six years system administration experience, including:
- System Administration, Developing Standards, LAN/WAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Training, Multi-tasking, On-Call, Networking Knowledge, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Maintenance, Network Performance Tuning
- Possesses a technical skillset to include:
- Router configuration & maintenance
- Understanding of VOIP phone system
- Basic web development (Joomla, php)
- VMware, Esxi, vSphere, Veeam backup
- Support for Windows XP-7, Server 2003 2008, Exchange 2007
- Terminal services, other (DNS, DHCP, webmail, printer queues)
- Basic knowledge of Ubuntu
- Support for WIFI
- Knowledge of Healthcare Environment (EMR support & security)
Why wait? Begin to explore CFKC right now and see how we pursue our vision "Large enough to Serve, Small enough to Care." Visit our website at CFKC.net , or if youre social media savvy, connect with us on Facebook , Twitter , & LinkedIn !
CFKC is a Drug-Free Workplace and is an equal opportunity employer strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of backgrounds, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish.
Central Florida Kidney Centers, Inc. - 15 months ago