- NICU & Intermediate Care
- 24 Hour Call Shifts
- General Neonatology
- Board Certification Required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTOLocum tenens doctor will be responsible for attending C-sections and high-risk deliveries. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with ventilation management and have an active unrestricted Montana medical license in hand. Perfect opportunity to work in a positive environment with high earning potential. To learn more, give us a call and speak with an expert consultant for available dates and details today.
- 2 years ago - save job
Weatherby Healthcare was established in 1995 and has become the premier locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company in the nation....