One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Under direct supervision and by following established procedures, provides customer service through processing routine customer orders, prepares equipment/tools for shipping, arrange transportation of goods purchased by both internal and external customers, and process all related documents related to servicing customers (i.e.: purchase orders, invoices, shipping, delivery receipts, etc).
- Accept orders from internal and external customers for products and services via the telephone
- Arrange and coordinate transportation of equipment/tools to and from shop/suppliers and the customer location or job site some of which may include selecting alternate modes of transportation
- May offer recommendations of products or service to fill customer job orders
- May have some responsibility for maintaining inventory and delivery records
- May physically fill customer orders for equipment/tools by selecting items from shop's inventory and allocate them for shipping
- May verify asset repairs and perform visual inspections of incoming and outgoing equipment/tools
- Verify asset and repairs, performs visual inspections
- May dispatch personnel with supervision
- May offer additional products or services with supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Entry level position typically requires 2 yrs or less related product line or customer service experience
- Basic keyboarding skill
- Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of single or multiple product lines
- Knowledgeable of Weatherford's operating policies, procedures, and processes
- Must be able to work weekends and on an on-call basis
- JD Edwards experience preferred
- Transportation and Logistics experience preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with carrying of up to 25 lbs
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...