This is a senior level position to benchmark Sensage product. Sensage is a large complex enterprise level application used for solving the world's most advanced use cases in Security Information and Event Management. This position requires extensive enterprise level software benchmark experience.
The successful candidate will inherit current benchmark suite and maintain them. The candidate will embark on new benchmark to measure the performance of various components of the product and benchmarking the end to end system performance. The candidate also will work on the scalability of the system in 3 dimensions - data volumes, number of users and number of queries.
- Set up benchmark environment.
- Research and design new benchmarks to measure component level and system level performance.
- Create summary reports and graphs and present as input to Product Management and Marketing for collateral material.
- Evaluate current systems and propose changes to the design and or implementation
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- Expertise with enterprise applications
- Experience with application servers
- Experience with a relational database
- At least 4 years of benchmarking enterprise level systems
- Experience with Linux (REDHAT)
- Experience with TPC-C
- Experience with creating benchmark atoms
- Experience with a BI handling
- Experience with VM ware
- Experience with the JBoss application server
- Expertise in Java, Perl or Python
Location: Redwood City, California
Degree: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science
Clearance: Positions DOES NOT require a Top Secret security clearance.
KEYW is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE, M/F/D/V.
KEYW Corporation - 11 months ago