The successful candidate can work at any of the Army Corps of Engineers - IT (ACE-IT) locations
Lockheed Martin IS&GS-Defense provides a full spectrum of defense services and solutions for the U.S. military and international customers. The product line has more than 11,000 people and 200 operating locations worldwide. IS&GS-Defense provides full-service mission information technology solutions to defense and other agencies of the U.S. government. Enterprise-level network and data-centric programs include managing and operating the Pentagon’s network backbone infrastructure, provisioning U.S. Air Force communications and data needs in the National Capital Region, and supporting the IT needs of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
The Division Lead System Administrator will be responsible for all operations and maintenance activities within a specific USACE division boundary. By managing a matrixed set of resources, the Division Lead SA will ensure standardization and efficient processes are implemented consistently throughout the USACE IT environment.
The Division Lead SA will provide system administration and problem resolution for all Network/Server hardware/software throughout their assigned division to include, but not limited to, the following duties:
• SAN Administration
• Backup Administration
• Server administration (user account creation and troubleshooting client/server issues)
• Server backup
• Server recovery
• Network account creation / deletion / modification
• Data Archival
• Password resets
• VPN support / troubleshooting
• Network infrastructure administration / support / troubleshooting (local)
• Backup / Recovery of applications / servers / shares / data
• Blackberry Server / client support
• Network share access requests
• Deployment of OS patches
• Software deployment services
• Ensures compliance with enterprise standards
Current DoD 8570 Certification IAT Security +
Knowledge of USACE ACE-IT Operations required.
• Supervisory experience
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and develop solutions that best conform to enterprise standards
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS0999 IS&GS-DEFENSE (S8200)
Info Systems & Global Sol
7260024:US ACE Managed Services
STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 18 months ago
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...