Job Title: Contract Specialist
Job Type: Contract 10-12 months + poss. Extensions
Location: Northern Canada
Rate: Exceptional rates based on experience
- Contract Specialist with specific experience in Information Technology (IT) contract administration and government contract processes. This experience will include but not be limited to IT Resourcing contracts, software application and vendor support contracts, enterprise software and IT related hardware supports contracts;
- Assist Informatics and Planning Services (IPS) division in preparing and managing a large range of contracts which includes: Hardware, Software and IT application contracts, draft and finalizing Statement of Work (SOW), sole-sources determinations, Request for Proposals (RFP), Quotes preparation, determining competitive range, and cost and price analysis, negotiation and risk assessment;
- Conduct market research and assemble supporting documentation to resolution and making quality recommendation;
- Conduct pre-proposal and bid conference(s) to arrive at a clear understanding of what is required under the proposed contract;
- Clarify questions concerning such topics as specification changes, language ambiguities, or clarification of contact clauses;
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
It will be a requirement that we provide a satisfactory criminal reports check of the Consultant prior to commencement of work. In the event a criminal record exists, the Client will have sole discretion in denying or accepting the Consultant to the position.
Rates and Expenses:
You will be reimbursed for the actual cost of one return airline ticket to our Client's location per the specific call up. As part of this return flight cost reimbursement, this is a one-time benefit and will not apply to renewals or extensions of contracts.
Rates will be broken down as follows:
$Daily Rate (7.5 hrs/day) + $Accommodation Cost + $Living Expenses/Day
SWGi is currently researching the Accommodation Cost and the Average Daily Living Expenses. This information will be provided to you prior to our submission as we are committing to ensuring there are no misunderstandings surrounding rate.
- Minimum 10 years in Contracts Administration and Contract Processes;
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or related education;
- Experience with Government business processes and contract administration;
- Understanding of Government contract procedures;
- A demonstrated ability to work well within a team;
- Excellent planning and organization skills;
- Clear oral and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of Canadian Business Law;
- Trustworthiness, and professional integrity;
- Can be relied upon to remain on assignment(s) until completion.
SWGi - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -