MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference. |
Posting Job Description
The purpose of the Operations and Project Manager is to assist in the plan, organize, schedule and manage people, process and technology initiatives for the warehousing and fulfillment function at MillerCoors . The Opera t ions and Project Managers are required to apply operations, consulting, project management expertise, and financial and systems expertise to the implementation of strategic initiatives . This position is responsible for improving the material flow of product within the brewery through optimal solutions . The majority of the initiatives associated with this position are in the company’s 8 major breweries, as well as other MillerCoors operations. Initiatives will be determined based upon the company’s overall business strategy.
Education level and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Business Management, IT or Supply Chain Management. MS or MBA preferred.
- Operations and Project Management experience within an integrated manufacturing environment (manufacturing, packaging, and logistics).
- 5-10 years of demonstrated success, of increasing responsibility within an integrated supply chain environment, as either a manager/leader or consultant.
- Experience in leading change and implementing large or complex capital projects.
- Experience in material flow analysis across a supply chain system through people, process, and technology.
- Must possess an inherent curiosity to probe and ask questions while not getting frustrated when obstacles present themselves.
- Must possess the desire and the energy to delve into massive reports and data, to understand the basis for a problem or a situation.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, teach and mentor others.
MillerCoors - 20 months ago
MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put aside their...