Summary of Position:
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Marketing, Donor Engagement and is responsible for supporting key efforts to engage United Way donors, both corporate accounts and individual donors. This individual will plan, implement and track marketing activities ensuring consistency with marketing strategy and goals. The Coordinator also provides information regarding account, donor, volunteer, and campaign activity to measure performance and support business decisions through data tracking, analysis, mining, and report/presentation generation. The Marketing Coordinator will assist in the day-to-day administration of marketing initiatives to attract potential and retain existing clients.
- Leads the overall project management and execution of integrated and customized marketing projects for key accounts and workplace campaigns.
- Defines and prioritize project tasks, deliverables and resources.
- Teams with project stakeholders to execute collateral production around campaign. activities, graphic design, video, website design and other items as needed.
- Ensures basic corporate and donor recognition benefits are delivered as they relate to general marketing activities, through mailings, email communications, and other activities.
- Manages the marketing communication calendars, including schedules for email, events, and volunteer programs.
- Oversees and administers annual brand tracker survey.
- Serves as marketing and communications department donor data liaison.
- Tracks and analyzes marketing metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between. marketing actions and financial outcomes and impact on donor retention.
- Builds and updates marketing dashboard that visualizes key performance indicators.
- Manages tracking of all donor engagement activities and touch points and establishes routine systems to feedback into CRM database.
- Runs and/or obtains reports to obtain donor and account benchmarks and
- Assists in implementation and tracking of activities to collect donor contact information and track and measure effectiveness of efforts.
- Supports the marketing department on an as needed basis during crunch times and around special events.
Applicant must be able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, project management and professional communication with key stakeholders as needed.
• B.A. or B.S. required in marketing, business, or advertising with 5 years minimum hands-on experience, preferably in an account management or agency setting.
• Strong writing, copy-editing and proofreading skills
• Familiarity with CRM systems such as WordPress (or equivalent), Microsoft CRM, Constant Contact, and NationBuilder
• Superior knowledge of MS Office product line, ie. Excel: pivot tables
• Solid familiarity and previous experience working with databases and report generation and management
• Strong analytical skills
• Exceptional time management and organization skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
• Must deliver exceptional and consistent client service
• General ability to learn new software applications
• Clear and effective communications skills both oral and written
• Ability to demonstrate a methodical approach for all projects
• Exceptional project management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively
• Demonstrate innovative ways to use technology to improve day to day responsibilities
• Must be a motivated and cohesive team player
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude
• Ability to initiate projects and see them through to completion
• Ability to embrace and adjust to change
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a "can-do" attitude
• Flexible, driven and self-motivated
idealist.org - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard