West Monroe Partners is hiring a Senior Business Development Executive to help fuel our growth in the Northeast. This critical role helps identify new target accounts for our Banking Industry Vertical and builds our funnel of executive relationships and buys of consulting services. The Sr. Business Development Executive will be responsible for achieving sales targets of WMP professional services revenue of $2 Million.
• Create new business opportunities through existing and extended network; strong phone skills a must
• Generate sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets, engage opportunity, execute a strategic sales process, and manage the prospect through the purchasing process
• Identify appropriate pursuit teams and engage the opportunity as a team
• Partner with WMP practice leaders to develop strategies for generating new revenue
• Attend and contribute to marketing strategy sessions and weekly Business Development meetings
• Lead and delegate sales campaigns within Business Development and Marketing Team
• Actively involve yourself the in business community to scope out strategic and service needs for firm.
• A minimum of ten years of experience selling management and technology consulting projects, in particular projects involving strategy, technology and/or business process improvement professional services. Extensive experience selling consulting solutions to the mid-market and fortune 1000 businesses is a plus.
• Strong business solution selling capabilities with prior experience in the banking industry
• Ability to speak with C-level executives and senior IT executives
• Ability to establish new client relationships through excellent cold calling, networking and prospecting techniques via research based tools.
• Demonstrated successful sales record by consistently achieving or exceeding assigned sales quotas
• Demonstrate persistence and the ability to overcome obstacles; self-starter
• Ability to work in a team selling environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, ability to build rapport and credibility quickly with an executive-level audience.
• Knowledge of the latest trends in the business and IT industry and solid grounding in business concepts and dynamics. Membership and participation in business community associations.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
West Monroe Partners - 18 months ago