Requisition #: 55945
Job Title: Lead Business Systems Analyst (Applications Design Consultant)
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Technology at ADP. It's the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what's possible in our industry.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it - for our clients and colleagues around the world. Whether it's the latest in mobile apps, the best in operating platforms or the most secure systems - Information Technology plays a critical role in ADP's growth. ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of the top 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World and is ranked in the Top 50 on IDG's Computerworld list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT).
This is an exciting opportunity to join the ADP TotalSource Product Development organization responsible for delivering the flagship web-based application, MyTotalSource, for ADP's Professional Employer Organization (PEO). As a Lead Systems Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for working with internal and external customers to analyze and develop new innovative features within the HR, Benefits, Talent, and Payroll domain. ??
Essential Responsibilities: ?
- Analyze and communicate business and functional requirements
Work with Product Management to understand customer and market needs
- Develop design alternatives to satisfy user, business, statutory, and system requirements
- Assist Development and QA teams to resolve problems and explore opportunities for enhancements and improvements
- Provide input to management on scheduling and cost estimation of projects
- Assist Implementation, Service and Training teams with understanding new product features
- Contribute to defining and refining the Analysis process and how it fits into the software development life cycle
- Maintain a broad knowledge of industry standards and trends in application design, and requirements analysis and design methodology
- Maintain a broad knowledge of Payroll, HR and Benefits Administration industry trends.
- Review design documentation for functional validity, soundness of design, and elegance of solution.
- Is a recognized expert on application functionality and associated business practices.
- Prepares feasibility studies/analyses to assist upper management in strategic application decision-making and to assist with project planning and scheduling activities.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Bachelor's degree or greater in Business/Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience defining system requirements and specifications for a complex end-user application.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a business/systems analyst for web-based applications.
- Familiarity with Object Oriented design, relational databases, and web application technologies.
- Understanding of traditional and agile software development methodologies (familiarity with Scrum a plus).
- Skilled at interviewing both Technical IT Developers, Subject Matter Experts, Product Management and external clients (end users) to gather requirements
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), presentation, facilitation, research, problem solving and organization skills with the ability to assemble information into clearly written user stories.
- Ability to translate business needs into functional requirements.
- Sense of humor and belief that work can be fun.
- Experience with complex Human Capital Management systems.
- Knowledge of User Interface Design principles, Usability Methodologies and industry standards.
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Alpharetta, GA
Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: Business Analysis
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by...