This position is based in Richmond, Indiana, but can be done remotely with periodic (ex: one week per month) trips to Richmond to work with the CBO Manager, the Coding team and various physicians.
- Responsible for auditing the accuracy of codes assigned by the coding team as well as clinical audits of all 121 RPA physicians.
- Addresses billing/coding related inquires for providers as needed, U.S. only.
- Interacts with other healthcare professionals and physicians regarding coding issues, U.S. only.
- Responsible for attending meetings and inservices to enhance coding knowledge, compliance skills, and maintenance of credentials.
Assists with the education, teaching, auditing and reporting with physicians, specialists, clinicians, and residency program and faculty.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of policies and procedures for the work area.
- Integrates knowledge and experience as a skilled specialist.
- Possesses broad knowledge of related processes, disciplines and/or technologies and their interdependencies.
- Possesses deep technical knowledge in area of specialization.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, concepts, and technologies as well as knowledge of related disciplines to solve problems and deliver solutions.
- Develops solutions to complex technical problems, which may impact multiple work areas.
- Probes beyond the stated situation to identify underlying issues and consider possible alternatives.
- Recognizes and acts on inconsistencies in data.
- May develop new techniques and procedures.
- Work requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment to investigate and resolve problems or situations.
- Recommends and assists in the implementation of changes to policies / procedures as appropriate.
- Understands the implications of actions and decisions within work area and across teams.
- Resolves complex issues escalated from less-experienced team members.
- Receives general direction; work may be completed
without pre-established procedures.
- Work guided by team requirements or department
- Establishes own priorities within general guidelines.
- Coordinates resources and activities as needed to
achieve deadlines and results.
- Finds ways to improve efficiency, quality and
service of ongoing work.
- May provide direction/coaching to less experienced
- May act as lead on small projects.
- Contributes to area through the quality and efficiency
- May contribute to the area by ensuring the
accuracy of others’ work.
- Applies communication skills to interpret technical
information or to provide technical advice/guidance.
- Builds trust; explains the rationale behind
processes, approaches and decisions.
- Anticipates future needs based on past
- Able to accurately and effectively communicate
subject-matter specific and/or technical topics to an
audience unfamiliar with the nuances of the
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum Educational Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred
-Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
-Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
-A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
-Exciting internal career opportunities
-A commitment to diversity and inclusion
-Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
-An individual professional development plan
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 18 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...