U.S. Citizenship is required.
The Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer will provide client/user technical support in the use of messaging; collaboration; voice and video conferencing; desktop hardware, applications and peripherals; authentication issues; and automated software deployment support.
• Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with PCs, software, communications devices.
• Install, troubleshoot, and replace PC Thin and Thick Client desktop systems, software and peripherals.
• Install, troubleshoot, and replace Cisco VOIP devices.
• Install, troubleshoot, and replace Briefing and Display devices.
• Install, troubleshoot, and replace Video Teleconference devices.
• Within established procedures, responds to End User requests for technical support and assistance.
• Provide support and assistance to System Administrator(s), Network Engineer(s) and Telecommunications Systems staff in the delivery of End User support and systems maintenance.
• Effectively communicates and collaborates with managers and administrative staff in support of business objectives.
• Performs additional related duties as requested.
• 2+ years of IT Experience providing IT troubleshooting support.
• Experience or education in Windows XP Professional/Vista/Windows 7, TCP/IP, DNS, Local Area Networking, Printer, Fax, VOIP and Scanner setup and troubleshooting.
• Thin Client using Virtual Desktop Interface Technology.
Intelligent Decisions - 8 months ago
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...