The Manager I, Industrial Security is responsible to the Site Security Manager./Facility Security Officer to meet the requirements of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) in Forest, MS. This includes; coordination with government agencies to obtain rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations, directives or other security relevant instructions; preparing Standard Practices Procedures, instructions and guidelines for handling, storing, accessing and maintaining classified material. Managing the Personnel, Physical, Industrial and Information Systems Security Programs to ensure NISPOM compliance. Conduct security education and awareness training, Investigate security violations and prepare required reports. Participates in security reviews, compares procedures with actual operations, documents findings, recommends corrective action, and re-evaluates implementation of corrective action. This position will lead and supervise other Industrial Security and Information Assurance professionals.
• Knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and an ability to define the requirements
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational, communication and computer skills.
• Experience with classified information systems requirements (i.e. NISPOM Ch.8, DSS ISFO Manual, JAFAN 6/3).
• Experience with database applications
• Experience with the government web-based tools (i.e., Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and the Industrial Security Facility Database (ISFD), etc.)
• Self starter with minimal supervision.
• Able to work extended hours, in a fast paced, deadline driven environment in a variety of program areas.
• Hold a Secret security clearance
• Knowledge of the Joint Air Force Army Navy (JAFAN) Manual requirements.
• Experience as an ISSM/IAM.
• Technical knowledge of computer information systems security.
• Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) or CISSP Certification
• Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems.
Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Information Systems/Technology or related field with a minimum of 6 years of directly related experience.
Business Unit Profile
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS), is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependant Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
* Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
* Where talented people can make an impact.
* Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
Raytheon - 15 months ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...