Armed security enforcement officers are the back bone of the T.D. Security team. ASEO's must meet the challenging demands of a dynamic work environment while maintaining a level of professionalism demanded by the most discerning of clients.
ASEO's may work in numerous roles and in varying environments and as security is a 24 hour-a-day industry, we have many shifts available.
Officer may be assigned to:
- Retail establishments
- Commercial sites
- Mobile patrol
- Housing complexes
- Event staffing
Our ASEO's are held to the highest standard and as such are expected to confidently accomplish their goals and tasks. The daily routine for an ASEO is not always so 'routine' and therefore officer must be able to demonstrate their worth through hard work and dedication.
Armed Security Enforcement Officers are expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership while also acting as part of a team.
- Confidently perform basic security tasks such as walking patrols or taking witness statements.
- Operate independent of immediate supervision.
- Successfully fulfill a clients demands.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Face conflict with a level-headed mindset.
- Enforce all corporate and client based procedures and protocols.
T.D. Security provides the highest quality guards in Ohio by hiring only the best. While all of our officers are expected to meet our exacting standards Armed Security Enforcement Officers must meet even higher standards.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- A current weapons license from an Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy accredited institution or a Police Academy equivalent. Ohio Carry Concealed Weapon's licenses are not valid licensure to care a duty weapon.
- A current and valid driver's license
- Current and valid automotive insurance
- The ability to pass a federal and state background check
- The ability to successfully pass a drug screening
- A working cellular phone
- Reliable means of transportation
While prior experience is not necessary, as we provide on-the-job training, prior experience and other qualifications will set a candidate apart from other applicants.
- Former Military Experience
- Former experience as a Law Enforcement Officer or Corrections Officer
- Former Security Experience
- Supervisory positions
- Less-than-lethal weapons training certificates (i.e. OC Spray, baton, or taser)
- First Aid, CPR/AED Training, or EMT licensure
- Police/Security/ or Private Investigator Academy training
If you think you have what it takes, or are looking to make a meaningful change, please apply to become an Armed Security Enforcement Officer with T.D. Security.
If you have applied for this position within the last six months please refrain from applying again; your application is on file. Please feel free to apply after six months. Thank you and good luck!
T.D. Security LTD - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard