Guest focused, fast-paced service with a smile.
As a RaceTrac store associate you’ll gain valuable experience in many important business disciplines while working in an environment that encourages you to learn, be challenged and to grow.
Make no mistake, this is not a job for somebody who doesn’t like to stay busy. Your typical workday will include many of these responsibilities and more:
There’s never a shortage of things to do at the store. Our guests demand outstanding service and that’s exactly what we provide.
- Provide excellent service
- Run the cash register
- Sweep and mop floors
- Greet guests in the store
- Balance cash and inventory transactions
- Stock shelves and coolers
- Smile and be friendly
- Fill water and towels at the pumps
- Keep fresh foods stocked and ready-to-eat
- Sweep the parking lot
- Maintain a clean, guest friendly environment in the store
- Brew fresh coffee
- Inventory shelf items
- Help a guest find a product
- Prepare warm food service items
- Empty trash containers
- Greet guests at the pumps
- Clean rest rooms
- Receive vendor deliveries
- Replace pay-at-pump receipt paper
- Make a guest’s day special
RaceTrac - 2 years ago
RaceTrac Petroleum hopes it's a popular pit stop for gasoline and snacks in the Southeast. The company operates more than 630 gas...