Linux sysadmin/programmer Intern
Will work with a team of Linux systems administrators providing automation within a large Linux based Environment . Responsibilities will include but not be limited to server installation/upgrades/repairs, performance troubleshooting, automation through scripting, data migration, and improving data security.
- Must be a senior BS major studying Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Must have strong programming background and ability to work independently
- Must have knowledge of diverse set of programming languages, and must be able to learn new languages quickly
* Scripting in perl programming language a plus
- Must have strong Linux systems / administration knowledge and experience
Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without sponsorship.
Jul 30, 2013
Jul 31, 2014
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Within IT, Engineering Computing supports the Intel Design environment. For Jones Farm in Oregon, this means we support a 17,000 Linux machine environment with all related storage and applications that are the platform for the development of Intel's cutting edge silicon.
Intel does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance. More info at WWW.INTEL.COM/JOBS.
Intel - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
45 years of changing the world.
Back in 1968, two scientists, Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore, founded Intel with a vision for...