Job Title: Java Consultant
Location: Short Hills NJ
Job Type: Full Time
Qualifications and experience:
- Very Strong Java, J2EE candidate with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with J2EE design patterns, software architecture concepts and web application security preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented programming skills.
- Knowledge of UML and XML required .
- Understanding of relational database technologies and SQL required.
- Experience with the Guidewire Integration /Configuration is required.
- Java certification preferred.
- Knowledge of J2EE component architecture required.
- Experience with the full SDLC lifecycle required.
Additional qualifications include:
- Candidate must have a BS and/or MS in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Good analytical, design and problem solving skills a must.
- Ability to work individually with minimum supervision a necessity.
- Must have strong written and oral communication ability; ability to present material to the audience.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.