Director Strategic Sourcing /Vendor Procurement Manager - Atlanta to 150k plus 25% bonus plus Equity
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing company that is helping the environment? Do you prefer to work for a smaller organization where you work directly with the C-Level executives?
Position is open due to growth. You will lead the procurement team and will use technology driven procurement practices ( E-Sourcing, E-procurement) to manage and build Company's waste and recycling vendor network. The position will lead a team of 7 people that manage third party suppliers through the creation, development and application of professional procurement practices maximizing value from externally sourced services.
This position leads efforts to improve service cost and quality through comprehensive supplier sourcing, negotiations, and business management practices by aligning processes with industry best practices. The Strategic/Vendor Procurement Manager will also act as an ambassador between Company and its third party supply community, developing professional relationships and focused supply strategies. Company does not currently have a technology based eSourcing process and is looking for a Key Person to develop this program by capitalizing on your technology based best practices for procurement, including the bidding for provision of services through on-line auctions. Best practice experience with sourcing and procurement technology
- Contributes to developing the framework and delivering leading edge sourcing, supplier selection, contract and supplier management programs in support of specific business strategies, plans and activities.
- Identifies synergies within existing supplier range of services and leverages the relationship to provide best total cost technology solutions.
- Maintains an expert level of current industry trends, technology, and service developments to identify viable sources of supply.
- Leads review of supplier options and costs for similar products and services establishing a standard process to determine and evaluate award criteria.
- Provides leadership, guidance and standards in the development of the project statement of work, negotiation strategy, supplier performance requirements and teaming with corporate counsel for contract/agreement review and execution.
- Identifies business improvement opportunities that result in increased service quality and efficiency, reduced total costs and process improvements.
- Manages new and ongoing key strategic supplier relationships driving suppliers toward best practices in performance and cost management.
- Develops Service Level Agreements with assigned suppliers and methods to monitor performance.
- Drives and delivers cost reduction through spend analysis and procurement strategy.
- Tracks and reports spend reduction and cost savings.
- Initiates and leads the standard review of Supplier's performance under existing agreements.
- Serves at the point person for leading high level issue resolution between Company and the Supplier.
- Minimum 10 years procurement of Services, Strategic Sourcing contract and statement of work development and negotiation. Need eSourcing experience.
- Six Sigma certification highly preferred.