Sr. Manager - Relationship Care Strategy-13002869
The Senior Manager, Relationship Care position is responsible for embedding Relationship Care across multiple World Service processes. The candidate will develop global relationships across multiple processes, with a primary focus on American Express’ Global Merchant Services and Global Corporate Services with the goal of driving Relationship Care outcomes. This unique role provides insight across business strategies and their impact on American Express customers. The Senior Manager is responsible for thinking innovatively about the present and future end-to-end customer experience. This role directly impacts Relationship Care Strategy by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of customer needs, competitive activity and internal operations to guide solutions that drive both customer and business outcomes.
* Leading and deploying the Relationship Care culture across processes.
* Helping uncover process and market-specific barriers to satisfaction (challenging call types, friction points, capability gaps, call management hurdles, etc) and developing action plans to address.
* Partnering with Service Engineering and Transformation (SET), Customer Experience teams and other central teams to analyze data, identify opportunities, and develop winning strategies.
* Partnering with World Service Learning Network (WSLN) to customize and implement required formal and informal training programs for leaders and customer care professionals.
* Sharing best practices across regions and processes to help drive Relationship Care ethos across the globe.
* Strategic thinker with a track record for development and implementation of strategies to drive business outcomes.
* Analytical skills to identify trends, drivers, etc.
* Strong relationship-building skills, including helping manage virtual and/or global teams across multiple time zones.
* Ability to prioritize key initiatives through superior project management skills, and drive strong results.
* Flexibility in work schedule (some early morning / late night calls required when working with other regions).
* Strong customer mindset.
* Ability to influence others effectively.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree
Primary Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...