Axiom, a new model professional services firm in the legal industry, is seeking a Team Coordinator to lead our new Belfast facility.
What we’re looking for
This is a position for someone who loves to connect with people, exhibits outstanding judgment and professionalism, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The Team Coordinator will:
- Be the “face” of Axiom’s Delivery Center, ensuring visitors are welcomed and internal team is supported in a manner consistent with Axiom’s fresh and thoughtful culture.
- Maintain office operations. This includes everything from overseeing supplies and basic maintenance to answering phones, onboarding new hires and everything in between.
- Operate within a collaborative environment with highly motivated colleagues and interact with all parts of the business, including Attorney Hiring & Professional Development and all corporate functions (marketing, finance, HR, IT, etc.).
- Take on special projects for various office and corporate team initiatives.
- Embody and live our core values to foster our unique culture.
Our ideal candidate
Is a recent college graduate with an academic and professional experience that demonstrates ambition and comfort in communicating with sophistication and confidence.
- Has experience in an administrative role and an ongoing passion for supporting others through service excellence.
- Loves working with people and has high-impact communication skills, proven project management skills and a fanatical dedication to service and detail.
- Has outstanding time-management skills and thrives on taking initiative.
- Is a self-starter who exhibits superb judgment and is committed to integrity and ethics in everything he or she does.
- Can communicate effectively and has a high degree of credibility with senior executives, attorneys and clients.
- Is comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy and accountability.
- Is excited about Axiom’s mission to revolutionize the rapidly-changing legal industry.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Project management experience and meticulous attention to detail.
- Thrives in both individual and collaborative team environments.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook 2010).
- Organizational fit for the Axiom culture; that is, exhibit the core values of Irresistible, Fresh, Committed, & Thoughtful.
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Axiom Law - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -