Privacy Always Respected
Submit your resume with confidence!
I am working with a leader in the long-term care industry and growing quickly and looking for the best to join their team!
Looking for an administrator with a proven track record. Strong survey history.
Ability to maintain a budget
Participates in the development and implementation of the long-term goals and directions of the company
- Serves as liaison between governing body and facility personnel.
- Ensures facility compliance with all Federal, State and company regulations and policies that all practices and policies are carried out in the highest ethical manner.
- Standard of Care and service provided is of the highest quality.
- Ensures recruitment and retention of quality, professional, service-oriented personnel.
- Represents the center's place in the community at large.
Must have a Texas Administrators License!
4+ years Long term care experience
- Strong operational skills and current knowledge of local, state and federal regulations and guidelines. Strong Opperating Skills.
Excellent Benefits including:
401k with Match, Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Medical , Dental, and Supplemental Insurance Plans
Miracle Workers - 3 years ago
The County of Los Angeles could easily be its own country; all it really needs is just an "r." It encompasses more than 4,000...