At Corero Network Security, network intrusion prevention is our job, our focus, and our passion. Our products are developed on high-speed, many-core processors that provide low-latency, high-throughput detection of cyber attacks across multi-gig Ethernet networks. |
We foster a creative approach to solving complex engineering challenges. Our informal atmosphere, intellectually challenging environment, and laboratory-like setting encourage originality and personal initiative. We will have an exciting co-op/internship opportunity to work with our dedicated Quality team within the fascinating and constantly evolving security industry.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assisting with various aspects of testing and automating our IPS network security products
- Developing and/or enhancing test tools to improve efficiency in testing and in our development process in general
- Finding software bugs and logging issues, follow-up with development on troubleshooting and problem resolutions
Knowledge, skills and experience:
More about us:
- Strong knowledge of Perl desired. Knowledge of Python or Java would be a plus.
- Basic networking concepts desired. Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, etc.
- Knowledge of Linux and various Linux distributions desired (CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu), along with open source network utilities (tcpreplay/tcpdump, etc) a plus.
Corero Network Security builds its success on the success of our customers. We are the First Line of Defense, offering a cohesive and integrated suite of products to protect your business and deliver continuous support of dedicated security professionals through comprehensive, customer-centric services.
Corero is an aggressive provider of the industry's most innovative security technologies. We deliver value to our customers through solutions and services that preempt and dynamically respond to the threats posed by the constantly evolving landscape of modern cyber attacks.
We are strategically committed to growth, expanding our capabilities and our service offerings. We are a security company - not simply a company that happens to sell network security products.