Human Resources Professional
Significant and Meaningful Employment Opportunity!
Founded in 1979, Ronald Blue & Co., LLC is one of the largest U.S. independent fee-only financial and investment consulting firms. Through 15 branch offices, we currently serve 5,000 clients and manage over $6 billion in investment assets. Our services, based on the application of timeless Biblical principles, include comprehensive financial and estate planning; investment analysis and management; tax planning and preparation and business services for individuals and organizations; fiduciary discharge and retirement plan services for 401(k) and 403(b) plan sponsors; and development and implementation of charitable giving strategies.
We are seeking an Experienced Human Resources Professional in our TEAM Services Group in the National Office in Roswell, GA , to help build our Firm for the future! The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years generalist experience in a broad range of H.R. disciplines, serving at a manager or director level with a small to mid-sized organization. The essentials for success in this role include the demonstrated ability to serve and influence team members at all levels of the organization coupled with experience in strategy development, “marketing”, and implementation.
The primary area of focus initially will be in the Talent Acquisition arena, working with firm leaders to help meet current people needs as well as develop and implement a plan to proactively meet the future needs of the organization. This will entail facilitating all Talent Acquisition (TA) activities firm-wide as well as developing and refining tools, processes, and training to support the TA function, leveraging technology to enhance internal efficiencies and consistency of the candidate experience. Involvement in people development, career planning and other key strategic TEAM Services initiatives over time is anticipated. The successful candidate will exhibit:
This position requires:
- Strong desire to serve with excellence
- Proven strategic thinking, planning, problem-solving, and implementation skills
- Aptitude, passion for, and ability to apply learning
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Strong influencing and communication abilities (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated technology savvy, including experience leveraging ATS systems (Taleo preferred), HR databases, Microsoft Office suite and other online system resources
- Ability to manage, focus on, and be comfortable working with a high level of detail
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Personal integrity and ability to discreetly handle confidential data
- Ability to demonstrate and appropriately express a clear understanding of biblical principles as they relate to finances, leadership, stewardship and relationships.
The ideal candidate will have obtained or be in the process of earning either the PHR or SPHR designation.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Professional Development, Organizational Development or a related field
- Minimum of ten (10) years' prior human resources generalist experience in a managerial/director role in a small to mid-size professional services Firm (multi-state organization preferred)
- Experience managing a broad range of HR disciplines with a focused strength in Talent Acquisition
- Experience building the Human Resource function where none previously existed is strongly preferred.
This position is located at our National Home Office which is located at:
300 Colonial Center Parkway, Ste 300, Roswell, GA 30076
NOTICE: Prior to applying for this position, please visit www.ronblue.com and review it thoroughly. Should you decide to apply after prayerful consideration, make sure to include a cover letter which includes your answers to all of the requested questions. Once you have applied for this position, please add ronblue.com to your email's spam filter 'white' list or 'safe senders' list. This setting is often found in your email account under Mail / Options. This will ensure that any correspondence from us will be received by your email in-box.
Please visit www.ronblue.com/careers to submit your resume and cover letter.
Ronald Blue - 16 months ago
Founded in 1979 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Ronald Blue & Co., LLC is one of the largest independent fee-only wealth...