As the leader of the health care team, provides professional nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with established standards of care, policies, and procedures. Demonstrates performance consistent with the Medical Center Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan of the organization. Remains flexible to changing systems; is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice; and treats co-workers, patients, families, and all members of the health care team with dignity and respect.
The Registered Nurse demonstrates proficiency by exhibiting the following skills, competencies, and behaviors:
- Nursing Process
- Clinical Outcomes
- Workplace Safety
- Patient Care Experience
- Ensures clean, orderly, and functional work environment
- Team Commitment
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Level II.
- Current CA RN license & AHA BLS Certification
- One (1) -year recent (within the last 3 years) full-time equivalent experience in acute care or ambulatory care.
- One (1) year recent (within the last three (3) years) experience in an ambulatory setting and/or recent Family, Internal Medicine, Pediatric, Medical, or Emergency/Acute Care experience.
- Good computer skills.
- Experience in KP Health Connect, CHAMPS, and KITS.
- Ability to assess needs of patient and to assist in the planning and delivery of care.
- Demonstrates leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Team oriented; self-motivated; flexible; customer service oriented; good interpersonal skills; able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must pass the bilingual assessment test.
- If ten (10) hour option chosen, shift will be 9:00 am - 7:30 pm, back up 8 hour shift will be 11 am - 7:30 pm.
- Rotating Weekends.
- May be floated to other departments as needed (Peds, etc).
Kaiser Permanente - 14 months ago
Can a single organization change the future of health care? At Kaiser Permanente, we think so. America's leading nonprofit integrated health...