Drive Efficiency of Merchandising Operations and effectiveness of Visual Standards. Strive to have the right product to the customer needs.
Other Leadership responsibilities as assigned
- Source, train and develop Merch & Visual Team talent
- Effectively Lead the Merch & Visual Team by utilizing reports and analytics and goal setting techniques.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness of Merch & Visual Operations including receiving, tagging, pricing, merchandising product, recovery, setting and maintaining visual sets, ad sets, pricing changes, managing the back room, RTVs, transfers, pack ups, cycle counts, on hand adjustments
- Use reports and analysis to identify opportunities and best practices
- Actively and effectively set proper goals
- Strive to improve the Store’s product Assortment
- Oversee the Sales Floor and Advise Customers as assigned
- 2-5 years experience in retail merchandising and visual standards with 1-2 years leading a team required
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of retail business systems; i.e. POS and inventory tracking software
- College degree preferred
- Sports enthusiast preferred
Sports Authority - 21 months ago
Sports Authority, headquartered in Denver, CO, is the one of the leading full-line sporting goods retailer in the United States, operating...