Assess the clinical learning needs of Humana Government Business Disease Management clinicians needed to perform their jobs. Develop and schedule WebEx coaching/support group sessions for beneficiaries identified by TMA for the program. Evaluate the impact of training, coaching, and the beneficiary support groups and make continuous improvements as necessary.
Schedule and facilitate beneficiary support groups specific to diabetes, asthma, depression and anxiety.
Consult with TRO South disease management point of contact to match beneficiary WebEx sessions to Government expectations.
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Drives for excellence: You are a continuous learner who encourages others to learn. By constantly upgrading your own work, you achieve results and outperform the competition.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- Registered Nurse with Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 year of clinical RN experience
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Clinical Education
- Managed care or TRICARE experience
- Our Department of Defense contract requires U.S. citizenship for this position
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written/verbal)
- Computer proficient
- Certified Diabetic or Asthma Educator
Work Environment Type
Humana - 18 months ago
Humana Inc. (Humana) is a full-service benefits solutions company, offering an array of health and supplemental benefit plans for employer...