We are seeking a talented Network Consultant who is skilled in both Linux and Microsoft technologies to support our growing client base of small to medium sized businesses.
- Providing on-site network management and support for a set of assigned customers from our base of nearly 650 in the DC metro area.
- Traveling to customer sites to provide scheduled network maintenance, address outstanding concerns, and aid with project implementation and consulting when appropriate.
- Installing, integrating and supporting desktop and server technologies.
- Interfacing with clients and communicating with management.
Required technical experience:
- Strong hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies: Windows Server 2003/2008, Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010, Active Directory.
- Competency in maintaining and up keeping FreeBSD servers for security and reliability.
- Proficiency with common Linux distributions such as RedHat, Fedora, Ubuntu, openSUSE.
- Experience with CVS and SVN version control systems is preferred.
- Candidates must possess hands-on experience working with heterogeneous LAN technologies.
- MCITP, strongly preferred but not required.
Additional experience required:
***Note - In some cases, the following will be considered in place of minimum education and experience: unique education, specialized experience, skills, knowledge, training or certification; quality of experience; national recognition; exceptional Grade Point Average. Related experience may be substituted for education. Education and experience requirements will be determined by Dataprise prior to hire.
- 5 years of related experience. *See footnote below.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related field. *See footnote below.
- Ability to problem solve in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work well in a team or individually.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills.
How to Apply: Submitting Your Resume
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed at one of the fastest growing technology
firms in the region, we want to hear from you today. Our headquarters is located
in Rockville, Maryland, just a few miles from Washington, DC.
Qualified candidates should send their resume ( Microsoft Word format preferred )
to email@example.com ,
or fax it to us at (301) 945-0604.
Note: Dataprise promotes a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug
testing and relevant background investigation for some positions.
Dataprise, Inc. - 19 months ago
Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Dataprise, Inc. is a leading information technology managed services provider and systems integrator...