Co-Medical Coordinator/RN, Full Time
Registered Nurse, State of Michigan Licensure. Experience with children preferred.
· Shared responsibility to manage the medical and health related services for children in the residential treatment program.
· Coordinates psychiatrist services with consulting psychiatrists for the children in residential and foster care programs
· Coordinates training of Agency staff in blood borne pathogens, medicat ion management, first aid, CPR and other health related issues
· Coordinates with PM Medical Coordinator, Supervises any additional Medical department professional and support personnel.
· Coordinates with kitchen supervisor to oversee special needs of nutritional services
· Team member of agency management and residential leadership team to help develop, implement and monitor policies and procedures particularly as they relate to health issues. Participates in continuous quality improvement to insure best practices
· Insures compliance with all licensing, contracts and accreditation standards related to medical services
DATE AVAILABLE : I mmediately
SALARY RANGE: Minimum$40,000. (Compensation offer will be commensurate with experience)
SEND REPLY TO:
St. Vincent Catholic Charities
Attn: Maria Zdybel Chisholm
2800 West Willow Street
Lansing, MI 48917
RESPOND BY: 02/28/2013
St. Vincent Catholic Charities - 17 months ago