Accountant- Absolute Storage Management
Absolute Storage Management, a regional self storage management company, is looking for a full-time property accountant to work in their Cordova, TN office.
• Communicating to properties, owners, and co-workers of account updates and progress.
• Monitoring and generating reports of monthly financials.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Manages the cash flow of properties in order to meet their specific financial requirements.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Completes special projects related to Operations, Accounting and Human Resources
• Assists with payroll processing and benefits administration
• Reports directly to the CFO of the Company
• Excellent communication skills both on the phone and in person.
• Works well in a team setting or independently
• Knowledge of Microsoft programs is a must, knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus
• Minimum of 2 years of prior business and accounting experience.
• College degree required, with a preference for a degree in business, accounting or other related field.
• Focus on customer service.
Absolute Storage Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Absolute Storage Management, Inc., not to discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status or other protected group status, as it relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, rates of pay and other forms of compensation.
Absolute Storage Management is a combination of talented people unmatched in the self storage industry. Our company is unique in the broad...