GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Manage assigned customer service area through leadership and development of team (field engineers, biomedical technicians, field technicians, etc). Create an environment to achieve ultimate customer loyalty. Provide leadership in setting and achieving assigned goals in the profitable installation, maintenance and repair of GEHC products and the growth of the service contract base.
- Provide support to leaders and team for customer relationships, escalations
- Manage, develop and support teams from a strategic level.
- Provide direction, support and vision via operational mechanisms and communication. Create, review and provide strategic direction with the business leadership team.
- Review development and delivery of process improvement wtih the team.
1. Bachelor's degree, or Associates degree and 5+ years service and support experience in the healthcare industry, or military experience and 5+ years service and support experience in the healthcare industry or highschool dimploma/GED and 7+ years in the healthcare service industry.
2. Minimum 2 years of service leadership and/or project management experience working with customers in the healthcare industry
3. Experience working with senior leaders including accountability for customer satisfaction and/or issue resolution
4. Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region
5. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
6. Position is located in Las Vegas, NV.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Prior field sales or field service experience
2. Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams
3. Strong business acumen
4. An inclusive leader that builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust
5. Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills
6. Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior
7. Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
8. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
9. Direct customer relationship experience
10. Proven ability to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...