Customer and Technical Support
This is a legitimate part time, seasonal home based position working for The Active Network, the world’s leading recreation reservation company. Our seasonal needs are expected to run through early September with a chance for future regular (12 month per year) part-time status.
This job pays $8.00/Hour and applicants must reside in TENNESSEE.
In this role, you will inform us of your scheduling preferences within our requirements of at least 32.5 hours per week including weekend hours. You will be part of our growing Work-At-Home Department and receive continual support from our supervisory staff, Information Technology (IT), Training, and Human Resources groups.
Be part of the latest trend in call center work by accepting incoming calls and entering reservation requests. There are no out-bound calling or sales/commission requirements.
**Selected candidates will be contacted via email to complete a separate questionnaire.**
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Using a company provided headset, use your excellent communication skills to accept and make reservations for customers over the telephone using our browser based reservation and licensing system
- Maintain productivity goals with the help of our supervisory and training staff
- Adhere to our formal attendance expectations and overall company policies and procedures
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS (please apply only if you have these requirements):
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate remotely with your support groups by phone, email and instant messaging (IM)
- Solid computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, basic Microsoft Word & Excel, some basic technical terminology
- Must be organized and self motivated
- Minimum typing speed of 20 to 30 wpm
- Be a resident of the state of Tennessee (preferably Middle TN)
Meets the minimum requirements as outlined below:
- Standard, landline ONLY home phone service by an approved carrier such as Verizon, AT&T, or WinStream. We are unable to accept any cable or VoIP providers. Brighthouse is not an accepted provider at this time.
- High Speed internet connection (Cable, DSL, NO Satellite) by supported provider such as Time Warner, Comcast, Verizon and Frontier.
- Minimum internet speed as a minimum of 3 MB or higher download speed and minimum of 512 KB upload speed.
- Able to be connected directly to the vendor’s router by Ethernet cable, No wireless
- Have a monitor capable of displaying a resolution of 1024 x 768 (no all-in-one or laptop monitors)
- Must have capability to maintain these requirements and have a source to repair your equipment if a non-Active Network problem arises
ActiveNetwork - 18 months ago