Manages the retail branches within a designated metropolitan market district. Services include real estate sales, investment services, risk management and in-store banking. Sustains and improves profitability of retail branches. Provides strategic direction and leadership to retail branch managers in order to pursue cost-effective financial solutions for current and potential metropolitan consumer customers and promotion of growth rate of loans and deposits. Oversees retail branch banking policy implementation and evaluates district branch effectiveness through financial and activity reports.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance, accounting or other related field
- Ten or more years of metropolitan retail banking experience
- Seven or more years of management experience
- Advanced leadership abilities and strategic management skills
- Extensive knowledge of metropolitan banking and relation to industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills
U.S. Bank - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...