Manages department which researches and recommends media purchases based on company communication objectives and target audience requirements. Negotiates media purchases across all communication vehicles and reconciles expenditures. Measures results of the media buy to ensure a ROI for company. Manages employees and contract workers inside and outside of the company.
· Researches various media options based on target audience objectives and creative supplied by agency. Provides recommendation based on this information.
· Establish and maintain media budget of $5-$8 million and seeks cost-saving solutions.
· Negotiates the most advantageous contracts with media companies ensuring delivery of the GRP and target audience objectives.
· Sets up ROI objectives for media purchases and monitors results.
· Reconciles media expenditures.
· Prepares a weekly competitive analysis-ensuring share of voice in key markets.
· Media buying and planning background – 6 years experience.
· 2 years of supervisory or managerial experience in a similar corporate environment.
· College degree with emphasis in advertising/media or equivalent experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills required.
· Proficient in all parts of Microsoft Office, Strata, Atlas Ad Serving, and a working knowledge of Tapscan, Scarborough and Nielsen Net Ratings.
· Outstanding organizational skills.
Frontier Airlines - 10 months ago
Faster than covered wagons, Frontier Airlines' planes part the clouds and fly the skies above the Rockies and beyond. The company...