Experience of a Lifetime. More than just our mission, these words describe our unique and iconic resorts and the people who share a desire to achieve and experience excellence. One of our core values is providing an exceptional experience to our guests and to our employees. An opportunity to work at Vail Resorts is an opportunity to bring out your full passion for everything our company stands for, including our commitment to our product, the communities we live in, the environment and our shareholders. Our employees are good at what they do, and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm and pride to work.
Keystone – With three unbelievable mountains, tons of outdoor adventures, lodging and dining all in two unique villages, it’s clear that Keystone is the best place to experience the best of the Rocky Mountains. But what really sets us apart is our people; Keystone’s staff is friendly, engaging and has an eye for the little details that make a big difference. With a heart for guest service, our staff is what makes an Experience of a Lifetime possible for every guest that visits the resort.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all dishes, cutlery, pots/pans, floor, counters, and other kitchen equipment.
- Duties may also include kitchen prep, snow removal, stocking of product both front and back of the house, handling trash and recyclables, and bussing in dining areas as neded.
- Responsible for multiple dish stations, knowledge of outlet and proper storage and handling of all materials.
- General awareness of santiation standards, abilty to operate dish machine properly, knowledge and awareness of chemical and workplace safety, and general chemical handling.
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- This position is located at the Outpost Restaurants, atop North Peak. A gondola or vehicle ride to the location is required for access.
Must have the following:
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must have a flexible schedule-including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work entire length of the employment
- Prior food service experience preferred.
- Provide own Certified Slip Resistant Shoes prior to first day of work.
- Previous cleaning experience and/or restaurant experience is preferred
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
Have Fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe . These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vail Resorts - 18 months ago
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates...