ORC International has an exciting opportunity to join their
New York City office as a Research Vice President on the Financial
Services Team. In this position you will have the opportunity to direct
and supervise all aspects of client account management and associated
research projects with clients in the financial services industry. Our
Financial Services practice covers retail and investment banks, card
payment providers, insurers and private equity, among other industry
Primary Position Responsibilities:
Managing Director and Sales Directors; conduct scoping calls and write
- Lead and manage multiple teams of Directors and Analysts who are responsible for fulfilling client work and engagements;
- Identify new revenue opportunities in partnership with the
business proposals, as required;
relationships with clients; anticipate and proactively address client
- Fully understand clients’ needs and builds lasting
concerns with the best ORC International service;
members, including final deliverables, to ensure ORC International
- Oversee assigned client engagements, including setting project scope, project analysis, writing and communication;
- Effectively lead interim meetings and deliver presentations to clients; present interim and final report findings;
- As appropriate, apprise clients on project progress and ensure projects are delivered on time and budget;
- Regularly contribute to mentoring and developing staff, including hiring and retaining staff;
- Provide oversight and feedback on work done by all team
delivers high-quality work and meets client expectations;
- Help drive sales and marketing activities for practice.
- Assist in decisions regarding the future strategic direction of the Financial Services practice
other individuals at all levels at ORC and client organizations,
- Experience leading a dynamic and diverse research team
- Ability to direct and supervise all aspects of client account management and associated research projects
- Strong team orientation/ability to work cooperatively with
including senior executives
understand client’s business issues and utilize research to directly
- Capable of handling difficult client situations in a tactful and professional manner.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to
address these issues
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
services environment and a background in consulting, research or project
- BA/BS from a 4 year college or university. Minimum GPA 3.0.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in a professional
ORC International offers an attractive compensation package as
- An entrepreneurial spirit is must
well as comprehensive benefits. At ORC International, our employees are
directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding
employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we
expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and
challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for
candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have
the drive to grow professionally.
We hope you make the decision to join us by sending your resume, cover
letter and salary requirements to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You must indicate VP, Financial Services in the subject line to ensure proper delivery.
ORC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.
ORC International - 2 years ago
ORC International is a global provider of customized research and analysis designed to help companies make more informed decisions on...