In addition to a very competitive compensation package , Donan offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes: Paid Time Off, Medical, Vision, Dental, Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D, Voluntary Life Insurance with AD&D, Long-term and Short-term Disability, 401(K) matching, Health Savings Account (HSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Employee Assistance Program, and Tuition Reimbursement. Most employees required to travel for the Company are provided with a company vehicle. Donan is dedicated to overall employee wellness and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides expert forensic analysis to our clients on an array of engineering projects.
- Provides honest and unbiased analysis and consultation on various mechanical and/or structural failures.
- Must travel from site to site to perform projects within a 100 mile radius (further when required) from the assigned office.
- Write and submit detailed and accurate reports on completed projects in a timely manner in accordance with company guidelines.
- Will communicate with Donan’s customers to provide timelines and project updates on a consistent basis.
- Must provide expert testimony for court cases on an as need basis.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule during times of peak of business demand.
- Will provide excellent customer service to both the company’s internal and external customers.
- Applicant must be a registered Professional Engineer (P.E.), licensed or eligible for license in Mississippi.
- Must have the ability to obtain Professional Engineer licenses in additional states as necessary.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, other engineering disciplines will also be considered with relevant experience.
- Previous forensic experience is highly preferred but not required.
- Must be extremely well organized with the ability deliver fast and accurate turnaround times.
- Experience with hands on engineering such as structural investigations etc., is highly preferred.
- Must be hands on, willing and able to climb roofs, ladders, crawl in tight spaces, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be team oriented and enjoy service oriented type of work.
- Must have superior customer service skills.
- Must conduct business in an honest and ethical fashion at all times.
- Experience with writing detailed reports is highly preferred.
- Must have excellent overall computer skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clear driving record that meets company standards. Driving records are checked on a routine basis to ensure compliance with insurance requirements.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently with little or no supervision.
- Must be willing to work from a remote office setting while traveling from project site to project site.
- Frequently required to stand on one’s feet for prolonged periods of time.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move objects weighing 50-100 lbs.
- Frequently required to climb onto first and second story roofs, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, etc.
- Frequently required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to spend extended periods of time operating a motor vehicle.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Frequently required to sit at a computer and look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
Please visit our website at www.Donan.com for additional information. Will offer a relocation package for the right candidate. Donan is an E-Verify participating employer.
Donan Engineering - 10 months ago