R&R Solutions is seeking a full time Web Developer. Our web developers are responsible for developing and supporting web applications used by both internal and external users. The Developer provides project support, leads training classrooms, designs and develops technical solutions, and embraces new technologies to keep R&R Solutions ahead of the competition.
1. Contribute to the design, development, testing, and support of complex web based applications
2. Responsible for maintaining advanced knowledge and skills in web development by researching trends and staying educated on changing technologies
3. Maintain high level of awareness of web coding and browser standards and trends
4. Ability to multitask multiple projects
5. Meet deadlines defined by management6.
MANDATORY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. An undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, management information services or similar field; or a minimum of 2 years relevant technical experience in a web development, web services or client/server environments
2. Sound problem solving and debugging skills and solid oral and written communication skills
3. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment in a lean organization and the ability to deliver products on defined business critical delivery dates
4. Object Oriented Programming
6. Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
7. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule including occasional weekend and/or evening work.
2. UI Design
4. Sencha/Sencha Touch
6. Android OS Development
7. Inventory Processes / Logistics / Barcode Scanning Technologies
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require some local and national overnight travel and will require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
JobHost - 2 years ago