Provide comprehensive, timely and professional written/verbal customer service, sales/sales referral, and problem resolution for First National customers. Support the enhancement of customer retention, satisfaction and revenue and profitability objectives of First National.
Tentative start date end of January, early February.
1. Research and resolve customer inquiries with regard to their account(s) in support of ongoing customer retention and satisfaction with our products and services. (Email & Phone)
2. Identify and cross-sell/recommend appropriate products and services based on identified needs of customers.
3. Participate in training and cross-training activities to support personal development and the development of competent peers and back-ups. (As assigned by Manager)
4. Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role.
5. Understand and comply with the bank's BSA/AML Program, which includes, but is not limited to the following: a) Complying with the bank's Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence Policy; b) Identifying, monitoring and reporting suspicious activity; c) Completing BSA/AML training in a timely manner as directed by management. 6. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
Please list any physical requirements of this job. Examples include: standing 80%, lifting 25 lbs, sitting 75%, typing 80%, phone use 60%.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Demonstrated customer service skills
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills
4. Ability to exercise independent judgment within established policies and guidelines and provides appropriate customer solutions
5. Ability to work independently in a diverse fast-paced work environment
6. Basic PC skills
1. Sales experience
2. Knowledge MS Office
3. Bilingual Skills beneficial (Spanish or Japanese)
Link to our Home Page
At First National Bank Omaha we realize everyone has different needs in a checking account - that's why we've designed a variety of checking...